Despite being close to big city life, Westlake Village still manages to be surrounded by the picturesque Santa Monica Mountains. It’s a short drive from Ventura and Malibu, and located in the heart of Southern California’s wine country. Without the city congestion but with all its benefits, the Village is a peaceful, blue skied haven.
Of course, if you live there, you know this. We would ask if homeowners that get to bask in the surrounding rolling hills know about the advantages of vinyl patio covers? California may have some of the most beautiful weather in the country, but it can also have some unrelenting hot days. We’re talking sun that stops you from sitting outside and enjoying the very patio you looked forward to spending so much time enjoying when you bought the place.
- Did you know vinyl patio covers reflect heat, creating a shaded area that’s guaranteed to be cooler than areas without covering?
- Did you know they require almost no maintenance outside of a little soap and hosing down?
- Did you know vinyl patio covers statistically last five times longer than other materials? (That’s up to two decades.)
- Did you know you’ll never have to worry about rusting, warping, splintering or the other nuisances that come with the aging and weather wear of other materials?
- Did you know thanks to its long term performance vinyl patio covers will be one of the most effective investments you’ll make in your home?
Among contractors, architects, construction companies and other experts, vinyl patio covers are quickly becoming the go-to suggestion for their home improvement projects and clients. We couldn’t agree more. Find out more about vinyl patio covers. Give Vinyl Concepts a call or visit our showroom. It will be as smart a move as living in Westlake Village in the first place.